Prayerfully and joyfully, Presbyterian Women meet monthly at 10 a.m. on the first Tuesday of the month in the church parlor. This year, from September 2019 through May, 2020, the women will be studying, "Love Carved In Stone: A Fresh Look At The Ten Commandments," led by our pastor's spouse, Barbara Bailey.
SOME OF OUR PROJECTS INCLUDE:
1) Support of the Itasca Children's Home.
2) Christmas gifts for nursing home residents and several children who attend Washington
Elementary School and their families.
3) Maintaining church property.
4) Annual rummage sale. (This year it will occur on Saturday, October 26 in Robinson Hall
Fellowship area). The proceeds from this sale will go towards future mission projects.
5) In January of each year Presbyterian Women work with the Evening Lions Club to raise money
with a chili luncheon and supper.